CWS is seeking a reliable, motivated and team-oriented individual to join our Shipping Department. Loaders are required to load and unload product in and out of trailers. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of all procedures for fabrication and assembly of windows and related products essential to each specific department.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Must be detail orientated in order to read shipping paperwork and properly load trucks according to the paperwork for delivery.
- Be present at work during scheduled working hours and as needed in the job position.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Ability to sit, bend and stoop for extended periods or for duration of shift (8-12 hour shifts).
- Ability to lift, move and transport up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Pre-Employment Physical and Background.
1. Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
2. Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org