This is a fast paced position that requires team work within the Receiving Department to achieve daily goals. Qualified person must be dependable and available to work the hours needed to get the job completed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload trucks, move stock into racks and rotate material to use the oldest material first.
- Experience with cycle counts and inventories.
- Keep production department metal racks filled and other material needed stocked with the department.
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Be present at work during scheduled working hours and as needed in the job position.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate incoming freight deliveries and workloads.
- High School Diploma or GED; minimum 1-year experience using a forklift and pallet jack.
- Knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Good math and writing skills are needed to complete paperwork associated with inventories, reporting shortages or damaged material reports.
- Ability to lift, move and transport up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Pre-Employment Physical and Background.
The individual selected must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with little supervision. To be considered you need to be a team player, have good attendance, safety and personnel records to be considered.
1. Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
2. Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com