Operates mechanical, electrical, hydraulic equipment (automatic, semiautomatic, and manual) to fabricate, finish, or package products. Trained on one or more jobs within a cell on a line.
Key Job Functions:
- Load raw product onto a moving conveyor system. Unload finished product from a moving conveyor system.
- Stack product onto pallets.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance as directed.
- Operate carton & strapping equipment.
- Clean windows with cleaning solution
- Follows the Job Instruction Breakdowns (JIBs) for the job.
- Handles materials to and from the production line.
- Counts, identifies, and weighs materials as required.
- Exercises safe work practices.
- Maintains good housekeeping of area.
- Maintains specific quality standards by performing all checks as required by the quality sampling standards.
- Maintains production rates and strives to improve.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and computer input as requested.
- Uses common hand tools, gauges, measuring devices, pallet jacks, and other handling equipment to perform job function.
- Reads, understands, and responds to instruction.
- Ability to record and maintain all production and quality documentation.
- Must be able to understand & complete basic math equations.
- Becomes skilled at identifying product names, codes, labels, ID numbers and associated components.
- Performs running adjustments, performs minor preventative maintenance on equipment, and completes standard setups/changeovers on equipment. (Only when required and approved by the department supervisor.)
- Works at different workstations and various departments as production needs require.
- Perform material handling duties on a forklift and electric pallet jack if certified.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of manufacturing experience required.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and maintain regular attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime as business need dictates.
- Flexible, with strong teamwork orientation.
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and manage stressful situations.
- Must be able to bend, lift, squat, twist, stand and move repetitively for 8-10 hours a day.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds and occasionally. Work in various adverse conditions such as temperature to complete work assignments.
- PPE Required: Safety Glasses and Hearing Protection on manufacturing floor.
- Noise level in this work environment is moderate.
Primary Location – Custom Window Systems, Inc. (Headquarters) in Ocala, Florida
Schedule – Full-time with benefits
1. Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
2. Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to email@example.com