Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports, designing advertising and other collateral, illustrating and maintaining the brand identity.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Maintains the company website and all social media platforms
- Support the Sales Team, other internal customers and the external customers with design of advertising, flyers and promotions.
- Performs email blasts and all corporate communication.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Designs and illustrates literature, advertising, brochures and other collateral.
- Tracks, monitors and administers the customer Marketing Support Allowance program.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills, Illustrating
Education Required: Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Design is preferred.
Required Job Skills:
It is essential to know a variety of computer software programs. The computer software programs include Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint. Candidate must also be able to work closely with clients to develop marketing strategies and collateral that fit the customers’ goals.
1. Completely fill out the application form (electronically is the preferred method)
2. Submit the form by saving it to your desktop and attaching it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org